As officials work to count all the ballots, DMFI PAC is proud to have supported and endorsed pro-Israel Democrats up and down the ballot who will help advance the Democratic agenda and strengthen the U.S.-Israel relationship.
Efforts for the Biden-Harris Campaign
- DMFI PAC was the first pro-Israel PAC to endorse President-elect Biden during the primaries.
- DMFI PAC spent more than $5 million this election cycle in support of pro-Israel Democrats including President-elect Biden.
- DMFI PAC ran ads, targeted to pro-Israel voters, supporting President Biden in key battlegrounds—Florida, Pennsylvania and Michigan—that generated over 4.8 million completed views.
- DMFI PAC ran an extensive paid and organic social media campaign, communicating information about Biden and other Democratic candidates.
- DMFI staff volunteered for get out the vote efforts and mobilized its 70,000 grassroots activists to phone bank and vote for Biden/Harris. We also engaged thousands in a vote tripling strategy, a proven tactic to increase voter turnout.
- DMFI leaders wrote op-eds supporting President-elect Biden that were published in major news outlets.
Efforts for Congressional Candidates
- At least 10 DMFI PAC-endorsed candidates for Senate and 71 DMFI PAC-endorsed candidates for the House will serve in the 117th Congress. That’s at least 81 races won at the Congressional level (and that number may grow as votes continue to be counted.)
- We worked with LPAC (supporting LGBTQ women), BOLD PAC (The Congressional Hispanic Caucus PAC) and Latino Victory Fund (supporting Latino representation) to help candidates.
- DMFI PAC’s ad in Michigan supporting Senator Gary Peters was viewed more than 3 million times, helping him edge out his opponent in a close race.
Primary Season Highlights
- DMFI organized over 3,000 pro-Israel Democrats on the ground in Iowa and New Hampshire, to demonstrate support for the US-Israel relationship at the grassroots by participating in candidate and party events.
- DMFI PAC finished the primary season with 27 wins and one loss.
- DMFI PAC ran five independent expenditure campaigns, securing wins in four districts for pro-Israel champions (MA-01, NY-15, NJ-08, NM-03).