DMFI PAC Announces New House and Senate Endorsements
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 9, 2020
Contact: Rachel Rosen, [email protected]
DMFI PAC ANNOUNCES NEW HOUSE AND SENATE ENDORSEMENTS
WASHINGTON, DC (June 9, 2020) — Having won seven of the seven races in which our endorsees have competed thus far, DMFI PAC today announced its fifth round of endorsements for the House of Representatives and its second round of endorsements for the Senate in the 2020 election cycle. All eight candidates are deeply committed to the Democratic agenda, including a strong U.S.-Israel alliance.
“We are thrilled to endorse these pro-Israel champions who exemplify our Democratic values, including a strong U.S.- Israel relationship. There is a real possibility of taking back control of the Senate this cycle and we are working to make that happen,” said DMFI PAC President, Mark Mellman. “Supporting a strong U.S.-Israel relationship is wise policy and election results across the country demonstrate that it’s also good politics.”
All eight of the candidates in this round of endorsements for House and Senate are incumbents.
• Senator Chris Coons (DE-Senate)
• Representative Gregory Meeks (NY-05)
• Representative Seth Moulton (MA-06)
• Representative Richard Neal (MA-01)
• Representative Frank Pallone (NJ-06)
• Senator Gary Peters (MI-Senate)
• Representative Kim Schrier (WA-08)
• Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz (FL-23)
Visit the DMFI Pac website to see all of our endorsements and to learn more.