Contributions are not tax deductible. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year. Contributions from foreign nationals and federal government contractors are prohibited.
By making this contribution, you affirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
1) I am a United States citizen or and individual lawfully admitted with permanent resident status (i.e., green card holder).
2) This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
3) I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
4) I am at least eighteen years old.
5) I am not a federal contractor.