NEW: DMFI PAC Special Election Endorsement
DMFI PAC is proud to endorse Cuyahoga County Councilwoman Shontel Brown in the Ohio 11th Congressional District special election. The expected election date is May 4th. Learn more and donate below.
Our Impact on the 2020 Election
DMFI PAC is proud to have supported and endorsed pro-Israel Democrats up and down the ballot who will help advance the Democratic agenda and strengthen the U.S.-Israel relationship.
Efforts for the Biden-Harris Campaign
- DMFI PAC was the first pro-Israel PAC to endorse President Biden during the primaries.
- DMFI PAC spent more than $6 million to elect pro-Israel Democrats to the White House and Congress.
- DMFI PAC ran ads, targeted to pro-Israel voters, supporting President Biden in key battlegrounds—Florida, Pennsylvania and Michigan—that generated over 4.8 million completed views.
- DMFI PAC ran an extensive paid and organic social media campaign, communicating information about Biden and other Democratic candidates.
- DMFI staff volunteered for get out the vote efforts and mobilized its 70,000 grassroots activists to phone bank and vote for Biden/Harris. We also engaged thousands in a vote tripling strategy, a proven tactic to increase voter turnout.
- DMFI leaders wrote op-eds supporting President Biden that were published in major news outlets.
Efforts for Congressional Candidates
- At least 12 DMFI PAC-endorsed candidates for Senate and 71 DMFI PAC-endorsed candidates for the House will serve in the 117th Congress. That’s at least 83 races won at the Congressional level (there is one race still to be determined.)
- We worked with LPAC (supporting LGBTQ women), BOLD PAC (The Congressional Hispanic Caucus PAC) and Latino Victory Fund (supporting Latino representation) to help candidates.
- DMFI PAC’s ad in Michigan supporting Senator Gary Peters was viewed more than 3 million times, helping him edge out his opponent in a close race.
- DMFI PAC endorsed all four Senate candidates that flipped their seats from red to blue in the 2020 cycle, helping to secure a Democratic-controlled Senate.
- DMFI PAC’s ad in Georgia supporting Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock was viewed by key targets just under 7 million times. Network exit polls indicate that gains in the segments we targeted added at least a point to the margins of the two Democrats.
Primary Season Highlights
- DMFI organized over 3,000 pro-Israel Democrats on the ground in Iowa and New Hampshire, to demonstrate support for the US-Israel relationship at the grassroots by participating in candidate and party events.
- DMFI PAC finished the primary season with 27 wins and one loss.
- DMFI PAC ran five independent expenditure campaigns, securing wins in four districts for pro-Israel champions (MA-01, NY-15, NJ-08, NM-03).